The Most Outstanding Residence in Tokyo
Here you will find a fascinating blend of tradition and history mixed with some of the latest modern trends. Motoazabu is in the heart of Tokyo and is famous as an international area as it attracts people from many different countries. This location is very convenient and offers exceptional access to Azabu-juban Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku and Toei Subway Oedo Lines) or Hiroo Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line).
MotoAzabu Hills Forest Tower – Unit Overview
- Unit types: 1LDK to 4LDK
- Floor Area: 86.36㎡ to 250.54㎡
- Ownership: Freehold
- Architects: Mori Building Co., Ltd.; Takenaka Corporation; Inuzuka Engineering Consultants
Living in the heart of the city, you can feel close to nature with extended facilities for international family; The Nishimachi International School Kindergarten is on-site, with its elementary and middle schools nearby and Arisugawa-no-miya Memorial Park.
Services and Facilities
MotoAzabu Hills Spa, The Sky Lounge, The Sky Deck, Community Facilities, Front Desk Services, Wine Cellar, Doorman and Porters, Pet Friendly, In-house Medical Clinic etc.
Access – Location
- 1-3-1 Motoazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Azabu-juban Station – Tokyo Metro Namboku and Toei Subway Oedo Lines
- Hiroo Station – Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
For more information contact Housing Japan