Shoto is one of the most traditional residential areas of Tokyo, where many of the celebrities and embassies are located. This area was owned by Tokugawa (Samurai Lord ) in Edo period and was subdivided in the Taisho Period (1912 to 1926).
- Property Name: Shoto Apartment
- Size: 182.6m2
- Address: 2-14-1, Shoto, Shibuya, Tokyo
- The apartment has great view overlooking Nabeshima Park.
- 30J living room opens to North, South and West.
- It is very sunny and spacious.
- modern renovated interior
- 24 hour security system even though it is a low-rise apartment
- 2 of huge roof balconies are attractive added value.
It is quite difficult to find a place which is both located in a quiet residential neighborhood and convenient. Walkable to Shibuya shopping / restaurant area, Shibuya station is a major station which offers access to just about everywhere.