Azabu Gardens features 17 new luxury apartments. The 5 story garden-style property is situated on a south-facing hilltop and offers superbly designed, light-filled apartments, extensive green spaces and premium amenities.
Prime Residential Location
Azabu Gardens occupies a relatively large corner parcel, measuring approximately 1,375 sqm / 14,797 sf, located in Moto Azabu-Minato Ward. Moto Azabu is conveniently located near the Roppongi, Kamiyacho and Akasaka CBDs, and within walking distance to a number of train lines, as well as international schools, parks and the Azabu-Juban shopping district. These conveniences make Moto Azabu an appealing and popular international residential location.
Premium Design and Amenities
Light-filled 3, 4 and 5 bedroom units offer thoughtful layouts for both family and entertaining. High quality materials and craftsmanship are found throughout the Azabu Gardens property, including a hand-carved native walnut concierge desk, Mediterranean limestone façade, trim of natural Japanese ash, and unique, gallery-style artwork throughout the common areas. Select units have double-height windows and spacious terraces offering maximum sunlight and expansive views. These features are complemented by a 365 day-a-year, bilingual concierge offering a full range of services.
Intended to attract top-class senior expatriates and their families, the property incorporates the highest design and finish quality, as well as hotel-like concierge services typically found only in high-rise developments.
In Touch with Nature
Landscaped with more than 80 varieties of native plants and flowers, greenery covers the property. Abundant private and public green spaces include units with manicured private gardens and landscaped terraces, as well as a common roof deck with landscaped “garden walk”. Deep, private balconies accommodate outdoor seating and entertaining, and the penthouse suites include spacious private decks with hot tubs. Azabu Gardens is also sustainable designed and has been LEED certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Address : 3-7-10, Moto Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
8 min walk from Azabu-Juban St. on Namboku, and Oedo line.
10 min walk from Roppongi St. on Hibiya, and Oedo line.
Located on a quiet tree-lined street in Tokyo’s finest and most thoroughly international neighborhood Moto Azabu, the property is just minutes from international schools, parks, shopping, restaurants and public transportation to major business districts.
Convenient and Private:
• 24-hour fitness center featuring Life Fitness equipment with personal flat screen monitors and iPod connectivity.
• Safe, secure and simple underground parking utilizes automated valet system, providing quick access to your vehicle.
• IP telephone and SKYperfecTV equipped.
• Dedicated optical fiber, high-speed wireless internet with speeds up to 200Mbps.
• Exclusive elevator access with only two units per floor.
• Service entrances allow discreet access for trash removal.
• Ample and secure indoor bicycle storage.
• Climate-controlled trunk rooms provide safe storage.
• Sub-entrance and elevator for bicycles.
• State-of-the-art,Diebold-designed, Secom security system with keyless IC readers for building, parking and residences.
• A 365-day-a-year bilingual concierge offers a full range of services.
• Eat-in, gourmet kitchens with built-in breakfast tables and appliances by Viking, Miele, Grohe and Asko.
• Utility areas with front-loading, side-by-side washer and dryer, mop sink and plenty of space for storage and folding.
• Separate dining/living areas accommodate both family life and entertaining.
• Heated bathroom and kitchen floors.
• Private master bedroom suites with walk-in closets and ensuite baths with twin sinks and rain showers.
• Ample storage, including walk-in closets at entrances.
• Maid’s suites in select units.
• Durable, antibacterial, engineered stone kitchen counter tops.