Azabu Gardens, Tokyo
An urban retreat in the heart of central Tokyo.
Nestled into a south-facing hilltop in the quiet residential area of Moto-Azabu, Azabu Gardens is a superbly designed complex with one of Tokyo’s premier addresses. With only 17 garden-style apartments, the finest interior finishing, extensively landscaped gardens, and all the big city amenities of downtown Tokyo right outside your door it is the urban retreat we all dream of.
- 17 units, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom types, total 3,500m2
- 7 duplex units, including 2 penthouse suites
- Full-height, south-facing windows and patios
- Gourmet kitchens
- Extensive green spaces
- 24-hour fitness center
- Bilingual concierge
- Covered mechanical valet parking
- Indoor bicycle storage
Azabu Gardens has 17 spacious sun-filled luxury units. It offers a variety of open floorplans to suit your needs – from 3 bedroom flats to 5 bedroom penthouse units with maid rooms and outdoor jacuzzi.
5 Bedroom Penthouse Duplex
4 Bedroom Penthouse Duplex
4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
*note – these floorplans shows a typical 3-5 bedroom units. Individual flats will vary. Please contact us for specific inquiries.
View Azabu Gardens in a larger map
Address: Moto-Azabu 3-7-10, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Azabu Gardens is situated in the heart of Azabu which is perhaps the most central and convenient location in Tokyo. Located on a quiet tree-lined in behind Roppongi Hills, Azabu Gardens in an urban oasis with easy access to all that downtown
Amenities in the Area
- a huge selection of restaurants, cafés, services, shopping are just outside your door in Roppongi Hills, Azabu Juban, and Tokyo Midtown
- Food Magazine, Gourmet City and National Azabu – the cities top international supermarkets – are only a few blocks away
- a few minutes walk from some of the cities top international schools, such as The American School in Japan Early Learning Center and Nishimachi International.
8 minutes from Azabu-Juban Station (Namboku, Oedo Lines)
11 minutes from Roppongi Station (Hibiya, Oedo Lines)