Gotenyama Trust Court is a 25 storey, 113-unit luxury apartment building located in Shinagawa.
The units and spaces were designed with intelligence, style, and comfort. The building offers a range of available amenities – bilingual front desk, access to the nearby fitness facilities, as well as room service and housekeeping services courtesy of Hotel Laforet Tokyo.
- state-of-the-art office buildings with some of Tokyo’s top companies
- a hotel featuring first-class restaurants
- Japanese gardens that recreate the beauty of former Gotenyama
Where possible the unit layouts offer generous views of Gotenyama Garden – one of the finest public spaces in Tokyo. Gotenyama Garden offers an understated elegance reminiscent of the original Gotenyama – where cherry blossoms and autumn leaves were often the sufjects of famous ukiyo-e prints.
Each apartment features an informal floor plan, with kitchens opening on to a spacious living-dining area. The typical apartment has 1-2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, open kitchen-living-dining areas, car parking, and large balconies.
- Residents have access at special rates to the Laforet Fitness
- Security intercom with monitor
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- VHF/UHF/BS/CNN/cable television (charges apply)
Access – The Area
Gotenyama is an exclusive residential district – named after a historic estate which once stood there. The estate was used during the Edo period by the shogun Ieyasu, and during the Meiji Period it was home to the former zaibatsu families.
Gotenyama is just a short walk from Shinagawa and Osaki Stations, which are some of Tokyo’s new and most vibrant commercial districts. In addition to necessary daily amenities, the neighborhood and surrounding area offers a variety of galleries, hotels, and entertainment.
Discover the secret to Gotenyama’s unique charm: all of the sophisticated features of a modern city – but with the peace and tranquility of a garden retreat.
- 10 minute walk to Shinagawa Station (JR Yamanote Lines)
- 13 minute walk to Oosaki Station (JR Yamanote, Rinkai Lines)
- 5 minute walk to Kitashinagawa Sta. (Keihin-kyuko Line)
- 3 minutes by shuttle bus from JR Shinagawa Sta
- Gotenyama Gardens
- Osaki New City
- Shinagawa Intercity
- Seisen University
- Queen’s Isetan Supermarket – Shinagawa Intercity
- Shinagawa Intercity Shopping Center
- Hotel Laforet Tower
- Osaki Business Garden