Homat Viscount is a 28 storey, 84 unit, brand new, luxury complex located in Akasaka 1-chome. It is designed to meet the needs of expats living and working in Tokyo.
Akasaka is truly a unique area; where modern and traditional Tokyo are merging. The district was home to the feudal lords of the Edo period and the viscounts of the Meiji era. It is also prominent today in terms of the number of embassies, world-leading companies, and its’ unique cosmopolitan atmosphere.
The typical unit incorporates many familiar western furnishings, wooden interiors, and kitchens opening on to spacious living and dining areas.The typical unit types are spacious family apartments with 3 to 4 bedrooms, family rooms, 2.5 baths, balconies, storage, and basement parking.
Enjoy the luxurious daily life of an urban retreat with green open spaces, gardens, restaurants, and all the amenities of a truly luxurious complex.
View Hiroo Hilltop Gardens in a larger map
Homat Viscount, is located in Akasada 1-chome which is one of the premiere expat areas.
This central location offers easy access to a quiet stroll in the shrine, dinner in the nearby restaurants of Roppongi, or a quick commute to the office.
Address: 1-11-40, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Access by Train
- 5-minute walk from Tameike-Sannoe Station (Ginza Subway Line and Namboku Subway Lines)
- 10-minute walk from Toranomon and Kamiyacho Station (HIbiya Subway Line)
- 20 minutes by subway to all the major points in Tokyo, including Tokyo Station (access to Narita, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka)
- International Grocery Stores
- Azabu & Akasaka Hospitals
- Bus Stops for: ASIJ, St. Mary’s, & Seisen International School`s
- Akasaka Imperial Grounds
- Hibiya Park
- Hie Shrine