Sumida Riverside Tower
Sumida Riverside Tower is a 22 storey, 101 unit, luxury complex located in Kayabacho. It is designed to meet the needs of expats living and working in Tokyo.
Kayabacho is truly a unique area; where modern Tokyo and the history of the Edo era are merging.
Unit Layouts and Features
The typical unit incorporates many familiar western furnishings and kitchens opening on to spacious living and dining areas. Unit types vary from 1 bedrooms to spacious family apartments with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with balconies, storage, and basement parking.
- 1 Bedroom (52 m2) – 4 Bedrooms (186 m2)
- free access to CNN and BBC, ADSL included, installed antennas for Perfect TV and BS, parking spaces, bicycle parking lots, trunk room
Building Services and Facilities
The building also features a lounge, fitness club with a swimming pool and sauna, and 24 hour reception with English service.
- 2nd Floor – Lounge, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Fitness Center
- 1st Floor – Entrance, Lobby, 24 hour Reception with English service
View Sumida Riverside Tower in a larger map
Access – The Area
Sumida Riverside Tower is near Kayabachi station which is an exciting central area where historical edo period meets modern Tokyo. This central location offers easy access to a quiet stroll along the river, dinner in the nearby restaurants of Roppongi, shopping districtsi, or a quick commute to offices in Kamiyacho or Roppongi.
Address: 1-28-7, Shinkawa, Chuoku, Tokyo
Access by Train
- 8-minute walk from Kayabacho Station on the Tozai Subway Line and the Hibiya Subway Line.
- within 10-minute walk from Hatchobori Station on the Hibiya Subway Line and JR Line.
- within 10-minute walk from Suitengumae Station on the Hanzomon Subway Line.
- within 10 minutes of Tokyo City Air Terminal (T-CAT)