Himonya 4 Chome House
Toritsu-daigaku Station (7 min. walk)
A designers house in every sense of the term, Himonya 4 Chome House melds practical, spacious living with cutting edge modernity. Glass blocks built into the walls encapsulate the first and second floor allowing an enormous amount of natural light to bathe the interior will still providing complete privacy. Ultra modern fittings in the kitchen, shower and bathroom, This house stands out amongst its neighbours as an eye pleasing addition to the neighbourhood. Situated in an area where Japan's famous like to call home, your family will no doubt find comfort and tranquility in this very residential area of Tokyo. While outside the Yamanote line, Himonya is still very accessible to the central Tokyo area via the Toyoko Line which will take passengers to Ebisu in 10 minutes, Shibuya in 10 minutes and Shinjuku in 20 minutes direct.
|Price / m²:||¥inf|
|Land Size:||142.84m² / 1536.96ft² / 43.21 tsubo|
|Building Size:||0.0m² / 0ft² / 0 tsubo|
|Total Floors:||2 stories|
- Toritsu-daigaku Station - Tokyu Toyoko Line (7 min.)
- Gakugei-daigaku Station - Tokyu Toyoko Line (14 min.)
- Ookayama Station - Tokyu Meguro Line (19 min.)
- Ookayama Station - Tokyu Oimachi Line (19 min.)
- Midorigaoka Station - Tokyu Oimachi Line (20 min.)
Address: 4-18-11 Himonya, Meguro, Tokyo
Ready to find out more?
Contact the agent to find out more information about this property and to set up a viewing. It can help us if you let us know:
- A little about your current situation.
- When are you looking to move?
- What interests you about this property?