Sendagaya Olympic View
Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station (7 min. walk)
This stunning six bedroom townhouse is just-off the famous Gaien-mae street, moments from the Omotesando retail boulevard and the new Tokyo Olympic Park, site of the 2020 Olympic games and a major new business and leisure district. The home is presented in excellent condition and offers well-planned living, with reception area situated on the first floor, guest rooms on the lower ground floor and an extremely large kitchen and dining / family room on the first floor. The master bedroom with dressing and en-suite his-and-hers bathrooms occupy the second floor and two further rooms, plus kitchen facilities occupy the first of a dual-level roof garden. There is a media / entertainment room in the lower-ground floor as well as what is perhaps Japan`s largest private wine cellar. The property has been custom designed to western tastes, with no-expense spared on ensuring the best materials. Smart air-conditioning / heating systems, fireplaces and dumb-waiter are also essential parts of the home. Close to a local temple, the street is private and quiet, with renowned neighbors. Omotesando offers world-class shopping, restaurants and the finest amenities of central Tokyo.
|Price / m²:||¥1,562,733|
|Land Ratio:||60 / 172|
|Land Size:||166.69m² / 1794.23ft² / 50.42 tsubo|
|Building Size:||403.10m² / 4338.93ft² / 121.94 tsubo|
|Total Floors:||4 stories|
- Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station - Toei Oedo Line (7 min.)
- Kitasando Station - Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (8 min.)
- Sendagaya Station - JR Chuo Line (8 min.)
- Sendagaya Station - JR Sobu Line (8 min.)
- Gaienmae Station - Tokyo Metro Ginza Line (11 min.)
- Shinanomachi Station - JR Sobu Line (12 min.)
- Shinanomachi Station - JR Chuo Line (12 min.)
- Meiji-jingumae Station - Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line (14 min.)
- Meiji-jingumae Station - Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (14 min.)
- Harajuku Station - JR Yamanote Line (14 min.)
Address: 2-31-5 Sendagaya, Shibuya, Tokyo
Ready to find out more?
Contact the agent to find out more information about this property and to set up a viewing. It can help us if you let us know:
- A little about your current situation.
- When are you looking to move?
- What interests you about this property?