Sendagaya Olympic View
Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station (7 min. walk)
Located in a quiet neighbourhood right behind the Gaien Nishi Street connecting straight down to Roppongi, this four story luxury family home is in an excellent area with easy access to 3 stations and 4 train lines within a ten minute walk. As it is also next to the Jingu Gaien Stadium, fireworks can be enjoyed from the spacious roof balcony suited well for barbecues and parties throughout the warmer months. The house is fitted with various facilities such as a wine cellar, year-round temperature control, fire places, mini-kitchen on the 4th floor, dumbwaiter lift from the kitchen down to the family room, and has the appropriate facilities for a home elevator if desired.
|Price / m²:||¥1,748,946|
|Land Ratio:||60 / 172|
|Land Size:||166.69m² / 1793.58ft² / 50.42 tsubo|
|Building Size:||403.1m² / 4337.36ft² / 121.94 tsubo|
|Total Floors:||4 stories|
- Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station - Toei Oedo Line (7 min.)
- Kitasando Station - Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (8 min.)
- Sendagaya Station - JR Chuo Line (8 min.)
- Sendagaya Station - JR Sobu Line (8 min.)
- Gaienmae Station - Tokyo Metro Ginza Line (11 min.)
- Shinanomachi Station - JR Sobu Line (12 min.)
- Shinanomachi Station - JR Chuo Line (12 min.)
- Meiji-jingumae Station - Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line (14 min.)
- Meiji-jingumae Station - Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (14 min.)
- Harajuku Station - JR Yamanote Line (14 min.)
Address: 2-31-5 Sendagaya, Shibuya, Tokyo
Ready to find out more?
Contact the agent to find out more information about this property and to set up a viewing. It can help us if you let us know:
- A little about your current situation.
- When are you looking to move?
- What interests you about this property?