Serene Nature Meets Luxury
Owning a luxury chalet at Hanaridge means you are part of an exclusive enclave with like-minded discerning residents that appreciate luxury, design and serene nature.
Owners can also benefit from being in one of the closest locations to the planned extension to the Shinkansen (bullet train) line in nearby Kutchan town. In addition, there is talk of potentially extending the highway from Yoichi to Kutchan, providing direct connection with Sapporo and New Chitose Airport.
Hanaridge is a 12 plot luxury enclave, the unique, forested hillside setting with onsen connection and spectacular views of Mount Yotei, the Niseko-Annupuri ski mountain and alpine horizon inspired a master plan that has preserved the rich character of the site and enabled every chalet to enjoy its benefits.
The native silver birch forest, ever-changing with the seasons, providing cool shade in summer and expansive panoramas in winter have been cultivated as necessary to both optimize privacy between residences and ensure access to views.
The master plan was well thought out, all the luxury Chalets are positioned privately from each other, ensuring that all plots are spaced a certain distance to gain the best views and some of the silver birch trees are left uncut so all the luxury chalets will be amongst the serene green nature during summer.
Forested land has been set aside as a park for communal enjoyment, together with a skier access trail earmarked for intrepid adventurers. Roads and sidewalks are designed to minimize the physical and visual impact on the natural habitat while being heated to ensure safety. Utilities, including power, telecommunications and water are all underground.
WHY INVEST IN HANARIDGE
- Protected, elevated, panoramic views of Mount Yotei.
- Excellent location with ski-in access from Hanazono ski fields.
- The developer and master planner will uphold the luxury and exclusive exterior architectural design concept of Hanaridge
- Only 5-10 minutes driving distance to and from Kutchan with easy access to all the supermarkets, train station, Chitose International Airport, expressway, banks, pharmacies, hospitals, all-season shops, and restaurants.
- Expected potential growth with land prices due to more private and public development and infrastructure planned within the next few years.
- Can buy land now and build your luxury Chalet within the next 5 years.
- Competitive land price compared to Hirafu.
- Close proximity to Park Hyatt Hotel facilities and Hanazono shuttle service.