The Ginto Residences – A Place to Be, All Seasons
The only high-end all-seasons residential resort in Hirafu, offering owners the unique ability to design a luxury Niseko villa, in Japan’s premier winter destination. Owners of The Ginto Residences will enjoy privileged access to all of The Pavilions Niseko’s luxurious facilities.
Scheduled to open in early 2020, this 30-suite luxury boutique hotel will offer a signature spa, indoor & outdoor natural onsen, gym, yoga studio, and a fine dining restaurant.
Owners will be well placed to take advantage of the amenities available at Ginto Village, the destination’s boutique shopping and entertainment centre.
THE PAVILIONS GINTO RESIDENCES OWNER LIFESTYLE BENEFITS
When you own a Pavilions Residence, you join a group of other very discerning residential owners where you can enjoy the highest levels of personalised service available with access to all the inspired amenities of The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts as well as Revivo Resorts.*
- Owner’s concierge service
- Luxury rental & property management services through designated partners
- Priority reservations at The Pavilions Niseko Signature Restaurant & Ginto Village restaurants
- Complimentary shuttle to Grand Hirafu Ski Lift & Hirafuzaka as per schedule
- Complimentary access to indoor/outdoor natural onsen
- Complimentary access to gym & yoga studio
- One round-trip New Chitose International Airport transfer per annum
- Discount in outlets 20% (F&B, Spa and Special Events*)
- 50% off the best available rate at The Pavilions Niseko Hotel & Resort
- One-year Ginto Village Owner’s Club Membership
- Complimentary Chef’s dinner for two in your birthday month (food only)
*Terms and Conditions apply. Further details available upon request